Here are some features that make “Android Overkill” appealing to RPG/turn-based combat gamers:
- Upgradable robots. You start with a basic robot and work your way up to a more powerful one by upgrading its memory, CPU, mainboard and other attributes.
- Gesture based fighting. “Android Overkill” features gesture based fighting where you draw a certain sign to have your robot perform a certain action (attack, defend).
- Multi-player. After your robot reaches a certain rank you will be able to challenge and fight against other real players in the system.
- Achievements. As the game progresses you’ll be able to unlock various achievements based on the goals your robot reaches.
- Mini-games. “Android Overkill” has mini-games that you can play to earn money and use those to upgrade your robot for the real battles.