Teach Your Child MATH is a perfect fit for school kids between the age of 6 and 11 that want to study by themselves or with the help of their parents or classroom teachers. It can be used either in practice mode, by learning from one of the largest collection of MATH exercises, or in test mode where kids must solve various tasks in a given time.
It is an invaluable app to prepare children for MATH exams and gives them a chance to stay motivated with reports and stats.
- Create Teaching Programs. You can easily create individual math teaching programs based on the desired learning target (i.e. test score) and the age of students, from the 1st Grade (6 years) up to the 5th Grade (11 years).
- Tests by Level. Tests are part of the learning program and tailored specifically to match the child’s math level. All tests are based on a series of exercises for which the answer must be provided.
- Math Categories. The app focuses on Arithmetic and Algebra, with up to 10 different particular categories (from Counting to Decimals). It also offers one of the largest collection of exercises aligned to US Common Core State Standards.
- Teaching Methods. Pick a teaching method that suits your child best, from Intensive, Regular or Balanced.
- Reports & Stats. You can use the app to monitor your kid’s progress in math by giving access to learning reports and statistics. This way you can see if the learning program is right or needs adjustments.
“Teach Your Child MATH” is available on Google Play for a fee that’s less than the price of a cup of coffee.