Here are the main features that make justAnote the perfect call notes assistant:
- Written & Voice Memos. justAnote allows you to create a written note or a voice memo at the end of a call. This way you can note important details about a particular call (i.e. add a short summary about your discussion).
- Notes Categories. Notes can be grouped in categories and each can have a different color & icon assigned. This makes it quicker and easier to manage your notes.
- Call Logs. An updated list of your recently called contacts is kept so that you can quickly attach a note/voice memo. Optionally you can also disable the call logs.
- Material Design. justAnote has a clean interface with material design style that makes it more efficient to use the app.
- Multilingual. From English to Mandarin, you can use justAnote in one of the 8 languages it is currently translated in.
If you’re a busy person that receives important calls or just someone that can’t afford to forget important tasks then justAnote is a great fit.