- Solitaire Gameplay. Freecell has the same classic gameplay that conquered PCs 30 years ago. Just move cards in ascending order in each of the four Foundation piles from the Tableau piles.
- Helpful Tools. If you get stuck, use the Smart Hints to get recommendations on what to do next or Fast Undos to repair an error move. This keeps frustration to a minimum since there’s always a way out.
- Multiple Play Modes. You can play Freecell in the classical mode or start a challenge and play in Puzzle mode. Over 100 different levels await each with a small twist, but the right strategy is the key.
- Beautiful Graphics. Freecell has beautiful graphics and stunning effects (visual and audio) to make this Solitaire experience even more enjoyable. The clean UI helps you concentrate on the actual gameplay.
- Beat your Scores. Each level in Puzzle mode records your time and number of movements and based on those you get an up to 3 star rating. Compete against yourself to get 3 stars in all levels!
Freecell brings a classic game into your pocket with the added value of new powerups and hundreds of challenges. The game shows some ads.