The game features beautiful graphics that entice retro-nostalgics and a matching soundtrack. Players of all ages can enjoy this game as the ultimate goal is to score as high as possible and enter the online leaderboards. You can see the game in action here:
- Casual puzzle gameplay. “Catch the Train 2” features a casual gameplay where the main goal is to drag as many commuters as possible onto the stopped train before time runs out.
- Multiple game modes. You can play in Arcade mode, completing a level before moving onto the other, or in the Endless mode where the goal is to reach the highest possible score.
- Power-ups. Occasionally power-ups will pop up onto the game area amongst the commuters. Use the freeze doors one to have doors keep their positions temporarily or freeze timers.
- 100+ levels. The game has 5 different busy stations (New York, Tokyo, London, Singapore, Paris) each with dozens of levels that amount to over 100 re-playable levels.
- Leaderboards. How high can you score? Each correctly dropped commuter brings your score up, but you can also do combo drops to multiply your score. Access the online leaderboards to see how you compare with others.