The best part is that they have fun doing it, thus it is perceived as a game rather than a traditional learning venue. You can see the game in action in this quick demo:
- Code learning gameplay. AlgoRun helps kids learn the basics of coding by solving algorithmic puzzles. It uses an interactive robot to teach sequences, functions, loops and other programming concepts in a fun way.
- Multiple playable levels. The game has 30 different levels that can be played for free, grouped by the concept being taught. Each level introduces new game elements, such as portals, energy orbs and much more to keep kids captivated.
- Beautiful graphics. The game uses a simple 3D design style with captivating scenery and a cute robot as the main character.
- 100% free. The free version of AlgoRun is truly freeware, with no ads or in-app purchases thus a kid-friendly game.
AlgoRun is the perfect coding game for kids as it helps them understand the basics of programming while having fun. It is available in 3 versions on Google Play:
- AlgoRun (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcrumbs.AlgoRunFree
- AlgoRun (Paid): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcrumbs.AlgoRunKids
- AlgoRun Mastery (for advanced players): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcrumbs.AlgoRunMastery