You can become a guest blog poster and write mobile-related articles for AppSubmission. If you have a background in working/writing about iOS and Android you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for guest blog posts of original content from app developers or other users that write about Android, iOS and related technology topics from the mobile industry.
We can publish your guest blog posts (with unique content and related to Android/Google Play) on our Blog for free. However, the rules for beginning guest bloggers are:
- External links will have the rel=nofollow tags
- You can have dofollow links that point directly to Google Play or Apple appstore if you have apps/games.
- We only publish unique content and some images you have copyright for (i.e. app screenshots). No spinning, copying or other forms of plagiarism are allowed. The guest blog post will be verified via http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ and it must have a 100% plagiarism free score.
- Each blog post should have enough content and a minimum of 600 words is required.
- Once you accept the above requirements and send us the blog post for publishing you cannot request for it to be taken down. Be sure to analyze the site’s traffic and set your expectations right before submitting a guest blog post request.
- No more than 3 links in the article
- Optionally you can re-share the blog post via your social media to increase its initial exposure and help it rank faster.
You can get started by sending us an email: Contact Us.
If you are interested in having your Android/iOS app featured on the homepage and published in our app directory you can read the Submit your App section.