- Simple task management. Taskmenizer is ideal for those looking to manage tasks for teams without any hassle. Just add other team members via the app and send them tasks. You’ll get notifications when tasks are accepted, completed or updated. No need for complex multi-functional systems that require lots of your time when you can do it simpler.
- Create & share tasks. No registration required, just verify your phone number and start adding tasks. Add a title, optionally a description, set a start and due date/time and that’s it, the task is ready to be shared with other team members. You can create personal tasks too. You can communicate using comments with the other colleague that manages the task to stay continuously updated. Once a task is done you can easily mark it as complete.
- Quickly add team members. Taskmenizer was created with teams in mind, thus it is very easy to invite or add other contacts and start collaborating on tasks. You can invite contacts from your address book and once they install the app you’ll be able to share tasks with them. Each contact will have a profile with an image, email, name and detailed profile description to help you easily recognize who you’re sharing a task with.
- Task manager dashboard. The app has a special Feed section where you can see a timeline of actions done via Taskmenizer. This way you have a central dashboard to see which tasks were created/completed/edited, comments that others (or you) added for tasks and basically every other information that helps you stay updated. If you are a team manager this will be the perfect group task management tool to oversee all the tasks your team works on and their status.
- Attach & manage files. Every task can have files attached and this way you can exchange presentations, draft documents, images, spreadsheets or other important files that need to be share with other group members working on the tasks. The shared files can be managed from a separate section as well. This way you can delete those that aren’t needed anymore or view their content without opening a particular task. You get 50Mb of free storage (upgradeable).
- Task notifications. Let’s face it, we all forget (or procrastinate) on team tasks. Taskmenizer helps you however by providing notifications. You can set it to send task reminders before the task is due. If you manage multiple group tasks you can enable daily email summaries to oversee the status of tasks. Everyday reminders are available too in case you have an important task due and need to be constantly focused on finishing it.
Taskmenizer is your pocket sized group task manager with a clean interface and easy-to-learn system. As soon as you install it a quick tutorial guides you on creating your first task and sharing it with contacts, a process as easy as 1-2-3.
The app can be used as a personal task management tool also, but its optimal use is within teams. There is also a version for iOS and a web-based task manager if you want to use it on multiple devices.