How does Tangram do that? 4 ways. First, we’ve reimagined tabs. Tangram provides tabs that reflect the content of a website as well as how you’ve interacted with that website – and finally, recognize how that tab situates itself in the context of your session. Second, we automatically organize and group these tabs as they represent individual pieces and groups in your session. Third, we provide powerful features that allow you to edit, analyze, and save portions of information. Finally, our architecture allows users to easily allocate, move, organize, and store entire sessions – not just links, with a few easy swipes.
Here are Tangram’s main features that make it a perfect choice for users who are frustrated with the current market solutions:
- SEEK: Tangram allows users to search and browse, multiple sessions without wasted actions and losing progress.
- PROCESS: Tangram provides market standard browsing and rendering capabilities to allow users to view websites at any point without pressing back and forth.
- ANALYZE: Tangram provides powerful tools to allow users to save portions, edit, and further analyze websites and information.
- ALLOCATE: Tangram’s architecture and sections allow users to organize, send, move websites and store them just as easily with swiping gestures.
- STORE: Tangram allows users to store entire sessions into folders and bookmarks – not just links.
Tangram is truly an efficient browser for mobile use. It is available for free on Google Play and you can see it in action below: