Those familiar with animation will really love the features that are packed into Stick Nodes:
- Automatic frame-tweening turned on/off with the click of a button.
- Great variety in segment shape types allows for greater creativity.
- Color/scale on a per-segment basis – easily color your stickfigures.
- Ability to create, save, import, and share stickfigures you create.
- Compatibility with Pivot-created .stk files (version 2.2.7 and earlier).
- Pinch-to-zoom to make animating more convenient and simple.
- Forward and backward onion-skinning for precise animating.
- Clean, simple interface created with mobile devices in mind.
- A “panning mode” to move all stickfigures simultaneously.
- Can export movies to either animated gifs or mp4 videos.
- An undo/redo system for up to twenty actions.
Users can also submit their own stickfigure creations (via in-app submission form) to the stickfigure library on the main website for others to download and use in their animations. New submissions are being added all the time: http://sticknodes.com/stickfigures/