Careful though, each world has its own asteroid belt with obstacles moving at various speeds. It will be frustratingly-addictive to try and avoid obstacles, but it’s all worth it in the end! You can see Orbium in action in this quick demo:
- Tap Arcade gameplay. Test your reflexes in a fun and addictive way. The goal is to jump from one world to another with simple taps, while avoiding deadly obstacles and reach incredible heights.
- Lots of levels. Orbium has more than 120 different levels that you can advance through on your way to reach the stars. Each level is more addictive than the other, as there are multiple obstacles with different moving speeds.
- Unlock skins. Collect as many crystals as possible when jumping from one world to another and use those to unlock various skins. There are currently 6 different jumping characters you can play with.
- Worldwide leaderboards. Connect your Google Play account to access the worldwide leaderboards. You’ll also be able to share your best score on social media and challenge your friends to beat your score.
- Minimalist design. Orbium features a minimalist style with colorful high-end graphics. The game helps you concentrate on the actual gameplay rather than on useless eye-candy.