Monitor your learning progress with powerful stats and review your vocabulary to strengthen weaker words. Best of all, LingQ lets you learn from any device as its data is synced online and onto your other devices. No other app will take you as far on your path to fluency! You can see a short demo of LingQ here:
Here’s what makes LingQ unique:
- Learn up to 25 languages. Start with beginner lessons and progress to learning from authentic and even your own content. Create your own dictionary of vocabulary and track your learning progress on your way to fluency.
- 1000+ hours of original content. Get access to 1000+ hours of lessons, podcasts, books, interviews and more, all with transcripts for easier learning. LingQ even lets you import and learn from any content you find on the web.
- Improve your vocabulary. Create your own database of vocabulary using the integrated dictionary resources. You can also manage and review the vocabulary using the SRS review system. This way you can track how many words you know, which are new and so on.
- Monitor your learning progress. With LingQ you can view stats regarding your listening and reading time to see how much you’re studying. Set your own learning targets and measure your progress. See how your knowledge grows alongside your avatar.
- Study offline & sync. There’s no need to stay connected all the time, you can study offline and update your data when you are connected. You can also sync word, playlist and lesson data across multiple devices to learn at your convenience.
LingQ is available for free on Google Play (and other platforms), so you are one tap away from immersing yourself into a new world of language learning. LingQ’s co-founder, Steve Kaufmann, is one of the world’s leading polyglots and he learned 17 languages. LingQ was based on his experiences and it encompasses powerful methods that help you get to fluency faster.
You can also use the referral code ANDAPPFREEMNT when signing up via the web [ https://www.lingq.com/accounts/new/ ] to get Premium access for the Android app.