Immortal Fantasy features awesome pixelart graphics (with a retro touch) and a cool RPG gameplay. You pick your character, a career and start your adventure. Exploring a mystical world you’ll discover cool gear, fight deadly creatures and unfold a fantasy story. The ultimate goal is to draw the attention of the gods and become immortal.
Here are some of the features that make Immortal Fantasy an excellent choice for RPG fans:
- RPG Gameplay. Immortal Fantasy has an old-school RPG gameplay. Once you choose a race and career (Fighter, Mage, Priest, Thief, or Ranger) you explore fantastic locations in an ancient book making decisions based on which direction you want your character to grow: GOOD or EVIL. You will find lots of items & equipment, fight against powerful creatures and use game cards to balance the odds in your favor.
- Game Cards. Similar to board games, you always have a deck of cards that you can activate and increase your abilities during a quest. Cards can improve your character’s strength, dexterity, constitution, intelligence, wisdom, charisma. Just careful though, if you die you’ll need to destroy one of your precious cards.
- Achievements. During each chapter you explore map locations and move your character through each chamber until reaching the exit. Sing in with Google+ to unlock achievements during your quests.
- Immortality. Every successful action will gain you experience points. The ultimate goal is to have so much experience that the gods will make you 100% immortal.
- RPG Elements. You’ll benefit from thousands of RPG elements. Discover cool items (armors, potions, spells, …), magic (Earth, Fire, Ice, Death) and tons of game cards to use when rolling the dice.