HyperSymon is not only a fun way to spend time but also a tool to flex your brain and improve your memory skill. Just like the classic, you’ll need to follow a specific color pattern that increases in difficulty. The innovation in HyperSymon is the additional game play modes where you also need to follow a pattern during a specific time frame.
Here are the main features in HyperSymon:
- Simple Classic Gameplay. Inspired by the electronic version, the gameplay is all about tapping in a particular order on colored tiles. Fun and easy to pick up for all ages.
- 3 Play Modes. Game has three different play modes: Classic (4 tiles are shown and a pattern to reproduce), Hyper (more tiles that shuffle and also a time limit) or Hero (remember the colors of the pads and hit them in time).
- Global Leaderboards. See how well you stand against other players from around the world on the global leaderboards (Internet connection required). Each game mode has its own leaderboard.
- Simple Graphics. The graphics are clean and simple allowing you to focus on the actual gameplay. You can choose from various levels of graphic detail, depending on how good your device is.
- Sounds & Music. During the game you are accompanied by an original soundtrack and all your interactions with the game offer audio feedback. Sound and music can be disabled if needed.
HyperSymon is a great way to re-live childhood frustrations!