It’s very easy to collect points with Helsana:
- Download the app and connect it with your fitness tracker/pedometer. Most popular devices are supported, including Fitbit, Runtastic, Garmin, etc. Just by connecting you start with 500 points
- Choose your personal bonus target (e.g. new running shoes)
- Raise your bonus level by collecting points and enjoy attractive benefits with our partners. Not only that you can redeem these points for cash, but you also get impressive discounts from selected Helsana partners (i.e. McOptic, Polar, Blackroll).
- Transform your points into cash in your bank account
Here are some activities that bring you Helsana+ bonus points:
- EXERCISE & SPORT. Have you been running, hiking, cycling or swimming? Simply upload a photo that shows you doing sport. Or link Helsana+ with Google Fit to have evidence of your activities. You can collect Plus points with the following fitness apps, pedometers and calorie counters by linking them with Google Fit (i.e. Runtastic, Fitbit, Garmin, Polar, Strava). Minimum targets to clock up points with your pedometer, calorie counter or fitness tracker: 10,000 steps a day OR Average pulse of over 110 for a period of at least 30 minutes without a break OR 150 calories burned over a period of at least 30 minutes without a break.
- MEMBERSHIPS. Are you a member of a gym or sports club? Then send us a photo of your membership card or invoice. We also reward you for your memberships in the fields of education, children and youth, animals, art, music, and much more.
- PREVENTIVE HEALTH. With Helsana health insurance company you enjoy a double benefit. Prevention is better than cure, and by taking preventive health measures you are rewarded with both health benefits as well as Plus points. From relaxation and prevention classes to nutrition courses and many early detection examinations.
- LOYALTY TO HELSANA. It’s worth committing to Helsana. We reward your longstanding loyalty and successful recommendations to others with Plus points. We also top up your point account when you conclude a long-term policy, use myHelsana or request a quote online.
Your data is treated as confidential and only used internally in connection with Helsana+. You can read more about the app on its official website: Helsana+ App