From quizzes, trivia to pantomime or a singing game, with Friend Wars there’s always a new fun game to compete in. And this is only the first version of the game, soon another 10 more mini-games will be added.
- Team Play Modes. Friend Wars can be played either by members of One Team or by Two Teams. Players compete against each other in various mini-games under the supervision of a host.
- Play anywhere, anytime. Friend Wars can be played offline and by as many players as you like, thus the perfect choice for group activities.
- Play Mini Games. There are 10 different mini-games that can be played. Players will answer quizzes & trivia questions, pantomime, sing and play other word games to get the highest score.
- Easy to Host. The host of the game will be the one picking the mini-games and judging. Each game has an easy interface to help the host record the scores for each team and also see the answers.
- Clean Interface. Since Friend Wars is a collection of social group games, the design is minimalist (with a Trivia-style) to help users focus on the play rather than on graphics.
Friend Wars is available for a small fee on Google Play, so one tap away from an excellent group gaming experience.