Here’s a list of features ezVault offers:
- Password management. You can store login information (username/passwords) for websites or other apps in secure vaults on your device. You can always manage these (add/edit/delete) and search to find a particular one.
- Secure bookmarks. The secure information can act as bookmarking, since you can launch the appropriate application for a particular entry by tapping on it. ezVault can launch the dialler (or SMS composer), browser to open web sites (automatic user/password fill-in is planned for a future release), email client, memo (free-form text), map (if you have an address stored).
- Manage vaults. You can save your currently open vault, export it to a text file for backup purposes or import to a new vault.
- Batch import data. Aside the manual entry option, ezVault has an import feature that reads CSV/TSV files and rapidly adds data.
- Security-conscious design. ezVault doesn’t include ads, has no untrusted external server connections and requires minimal privileges. This makes it trustworthy especially considering the data it handles.
ezVault is available for a free 15-day trial on Google Play with the option to purchase the full version.