Defying the common trend of casual simple gameplay on mobile, “Elder Towers” is instead aimed at hardcore gamers who would enjoy a serious strategy game. Elder Towers offers the strategical complexity of a deck-building collectible card game and translates the deep game mechanism into intuitive fast-paced gameplay with exciting visuals.
- TCG game mechanisms realized in real-time 3D environment
- Free-roaming single-player campaign
- Multiplayer duel
- 160 mind-boggling spells
- 104 summoned units, fully animated 3D characters
- 3 character classes with powerful class-specific feats
- Fast-paced gameplay designed for 5~10 minute matches
Like “Sacrifice”, Elder Towers is a third-person view RTS where you summon creatures to fight for you and cast a variety of spells to support them. Just as in “Magic: the Gathering – Shandalar”, the players are given a very limited set of spells at the beginning of the game and shall gradually collect more and better spells, summons, artifacts and special feats, as they brave through the free-roaming game world.