Cannon Crasha is an addictive game and these are some of the reasons you’ll love it too:
- 40 different levels that span over 4 unique worlds when you play the campaign
- Interactive comics & witty dialogues throughout each campaign make the game more enjoyable
- 3 game modes, Campaign (fight against the AI), Arena and 2 Players (fight against a friend in multi-player mode on tablets)
- In-game store that lets you buy visual upgrades (vanity store) and also consumable items
- Achievements that unlock rewards & competitive leaderboards via Google Play Services
- Custom soundtrack, featuring a unique mix of chip-tune & orchestral music
- Detailed pixel art with lots of colors, charm & Easter eggs
- 20+ hours of content filled with unlockables and secrets, can you find them all?
“Oh Holy God, this is so good… so much win here” declared a Kotaku editor and it would be wonderful if you could take a look at it to see for yourself how right he was. If you decide to write a review for the game and publish it on your website feel free to do so, you can email me if you need anything else.
Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skIJCtwd9l4