Here are the main features in Busker Boss:
- RPG Gameplay. The game features a text-based RPG style where you must get into the role of a musician at the beginning of your career and do as much as you can to improve your skills and financial situation.
- Travel & Perform. You can travel to various areas and perform music gigs to get more fans and money. You start by playing on the streets and advance to better paying locations such as pubs or ultimately stadium concerts that will make you rich.
- Improve your Career. This game serves as a quick guide to a real musician’s career, so just as in real life you’ll need to network, rehearse, join organizations and even release your own record.
- Daily Chores. Don’t forget to pay your bills and return loans as interest increases daily (30/60 and 90 day game modes available). Also, be sure to have a permit to busk and avoid going to jail as the game will end.
- Great Music. The soundtrack behind Busker Boss is made by our composers and is one of the main attractions of the game.
Busker Boss is part game part quick guide to becoming a musician. From managing your financial situation to partying like it’s the 90’s again, you’ll experience a tiny bit of a musician’s life. The game is available for free on Google Play and offers some IAPs (i.e. the 90-day interest game mode).
This game was made to assist with the education work that DMS provides to starting musicians, an overview of their educational effort can be viewed below: