While it sounds simple, the game requires planning ahead your moves and concentration to solve it. The interface is streamlined so that you can concentrate on the actual gameplay rather than eyecandy. Train your brain while having fun! You can see Brain Marbles in action here:
- Solitaire-like gameplay. Brain Marbles features a Solitaire-like gameplay but with marbles instead of cards. The main purpose is to arrange a given number of marbles by color in the available slots.
- Simple controls. To move a marble from one slot onto another you simply tap on it and then on its destination. There are 12 slots available and up to 5 marbles can be stacked in each, only of the same color.
- 2 Game modes, 230+ levels. In Evolution mode you play levels that gradually get from easy to difficult. In Career mode, levels get insane – more steps to solve the puzzles, limited moves or time-restricted levels. In total both modes have more than 230 playable levels.
- Visual & gameplay perks. You can freely unlock different marble patterns to change the game’s look. You can also set the game to notify you when you’re out of moves.
- Get help if you’re stuck. As you solve the puzzles you get coins. Those can be used to unlock Undo and Help powerups. The Help feature will show you the 3 next moves, while Undo lets you get back one step.