See the game in action in this quick demo:
- Incremental pot amounts. Players compete for a ‘pot’, a predetermined amount both players submit at the beginning of a Hand. The pot increases incrementally or substantially when someone gets BamBoozalled!
- 3 – 6 Rounds per Hand. The number of Rounds per hand is determined by the number of cards a player receives in a level. Different (and less) cards provide different Hand outcomes and possibilities!
- 10 Hands per Level – or 100 games and 580 Rounds!
- 3 opponent types – A different number of cards mixed with different player types means unexpected outcomes!
- 2 IAP types – Like the main game? Change it up and add the variable of no trumps plus timed games!