AtHome Camera helps you feel safe, from being able to keep an eye on your house when you are away to remotely watch over your baby, you’ll always monitor and receive alerts right away in case of any incident.
Setting it up is easy as a breeze. First install the AtHome Video Streamer app (separate) on the device you want to transform into a monitoring camera, next install the AtHome Camera on the other device you want to use as a viewer and pair those up. You can add as many monitoring cameras as needed.
Here are the most important features in AtHome Camera:
- Multi-Platform. AtHome Camera can be installed on Windows/Mac/iOS/Android so you can easily turn your old phones/PCs/Smart TV/Set-top Box & more into a professional home monitoring system in seconds.
- Motion Detection. You can get emails or push notifications instantly whenever motion is detected by the cameras included into your video monitoring system.
- Scheduled Recording. There’s a preset for automatically starting/stopping a recording and saving the data in the cloud.
- Two-way Communication. Using the camera device mic you can communicate directly to those that you are monitoring (kids, pets, …).
- Pan/Tilt Control. If the camera supports it you can turn it remotely left/right or up/down to capture everything in the room.
AtHome Camera lets you watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime and the best part is that you can get it for free from Google Play.