It’s one of the most comprehensive suite of games and these are the ones you can play:
- Babel tower. A tower stacking game where you must tap at the exact moment to add layers for a tower. The higher it goes, the better your score will be. Tap too soon or too late and game over.
- Hero hero. Similar to Stick Hero, you must tap to stretch a rope and walk from one platform to another. Careful though, if it’s too short you’ll fall and that’s it.
- Hexagon erasure. Bubble pop type of game where you must tap on similar colored hexagons to pop them and score high.
- Tank battle. A dynamic battle game where you must use your tank to destroy the others around you. Many enemies await so fast reaction is a must.
- Ultimate jump. Platform game where you must help your hero jump, shoot and avoid landing on deadly obstacles.
- Card master. Memory game that requires you to pair identical cards.
- Fun dice. Move a dice in such a way that you capture surrounding elements.
- Pet treasure. A game where you must memorize the position of pet avatars.
- Cloud shuttle. With a gameplay similar to Doodle Jump, you must tap to keep going up and avoid getting caught.
- Double downhill. Speed game where you must coordinate both hands.
- Water balance. Avoid getting eaten by ginormous sharks by moving left/right and collecting gold coins.
- Land of evolution. On a dashboard with various shapes you must combine the similar ones to synthesize a different shape.
Almighty Lord spans over hundreds of hours of play, as you can find a casual game for any occasion. Here are some of its main features:
- 12-in-1 games for any taste
- Play in single mode or Battle mode against other real players online
- Globally connected with access to local and world leaderboards
- Multiple types of characters to play with
- Each game has 3 different levels of difficulty (from Easy to Hard)
- The game uses 3D graphics acceleration so that everything will look perfect even on low-end devices
- Even if it has 12 different games, the size is a mere 30Mb
- Player profiles with multiple level upgrades
Almighty Lord is more of a social gaming hub than a simple game, as you also get to connect with other players and add/discuss with friends. The game is available for free on Google Play and offers in-app purchases.
You can see the game in action here: